4.09.2006

4/09

This was a fun weekend. I spent friday night with two other teachers. I've started to have some good conversations with these two. They are a couple from New Mexico. We've been talking about a trip to China for our break, but thats a ways away. It's nice to have some good friends here to sit and chat with during lunch and go hiking with on the weekends. That was yesterday. Then last night at around 12 my friend texted me and told me to come to his new place. I decided to forsake the wisdom of regulated sleep and make it a night on the west side of town. I ended up spending the night there after some amazing kalbi- meat wrapped in leaves with some spicy red sauce. Then I hung out there with my friend and his wife. This afternoon we were looking for something to do, so we ended up buying a baseball bat and some balls and gloves. We had a little batting practice with some other friends and realized that the baseballs we bought were less than quality. That or we're all on steriods. Both of them lost their covers after a few quality hits. It was a good time.

Im looking forward to my first field trip on Thursday. It could be really fun or it could be very stressful with a few less than focused kids. Lets just pray they can keep their eyes on our group half of the time. It would be a dream come true. That's all for now. It's getting late and I should crash. Peace

No comments: