6.21.2010

I really want to share the joy of recaptured imagination. The freedom of seeing the world as a kid again. The world is our playground. We can get hurt, but we get back up and learn from our mistakes. For so long I've struggled with the idea of private property. I cannot cross this fence for fear of my neighbors anger and litigation. Who owns a blade of grass? We can play. I truly believe that play is something we should never lose. Why climb a wall? Why not? I won't answer the hypothetical, I will answer the real. We live in too many boxes, so that we eventually have no room to breathe.

Give me back the openness
Or I will take it
So that I can offer it to you
Play with me
Or I will play alone
Why should I work
When I have all I need
I'll carry my load
When it's time to move
We used to move in amazing ways
I think I still can
Mind, body, heart

No comments: