5.31.2006

A Midweek Break





Today was municipal election day in Korea, so we had a wonderful midweek break. A bunch of the teachers and I decided to take a hike. So we went to Jiri national park better known as Jirisan. It was very nice to have some time to relax. I am little sad we had to spend so much time on the bus. But we hiked up a little bit...I took a swim, visited a hermitage, saw a bug, listened to the stream. It was a nice little trip. Here are some pictures. The water was amazingly clear. I even took a picture of myself for those who always complain for the lack of my face on this blog. Beautiful Im sure. Im back, ready to go back for two days to finish out the week, then I'm heading to Seoul this weekend.

Im starting to feel the warmth of the sun. Its getting humid and hot. Its nice for the evenings when its just beautiful and I can go to the park and kick the soccer ball around. I'm also trying to do some more running along the river. (So many new possiblities with a bike)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Luke.. i'm so glad you succumbed to the peer pressure to post pictures on this blog of yours... it's so lively and lovely to read and to look at... and while it's wonderful to see your face on the blog, i must say... i'm quite looking forward to seeing it again in real life... and soon.