4.03.2008

The weather has cooled. It has been more than nice for the past week and a half. I continue to teach at the refugee program and have spent several nights with the guys in my class. Last night we ate Sudanese fool...i.e. Sudanese refried beans. By far my favorite fool to date. Its been good to hang out with them and start to learn about their situations. I've met many interesting people. It's also been good practice in Arabic. They work on their English and then we fall into Arabic after a bit.

So my Arabic is improving, but I need more time out with people to practice speaking. I'm looking to move into an apartment, but presently I'm changing teachers at my Arabic school and waiting to see how that goes. Its been nice to live in a hostel, but I will soon like to be in a more set routine.

Tomorrow I have a four hour class from 8 to 12 with some teachers at my Arabic school, to help pay for the classes. This will be our third class. It's good because they are all very motivated.

Cairo life goes. It's nice. Not too fast not too slow. Thats it for now.

No comments: