4.21.2008

All has been a full schedule each day. Rest in the mornings and afternoons periodically, but I have been meeting many people at coffeeshops. This with other classes both in Arabic and English provides me with plenty to do. No complaints, I should be making use of my time and am glad for the time. This weekend I will go to the Red Sea to spend some time with some old friends and some new ones as well. I think it will be good to swim and be out of the city. I've gotten back into some soccer. My body still needs to make the transition back into athletics, but we're coming along. I had a header in the last game that gave me a crick in the neck that has lasted for some time. Still not in full range of motion.

I will hope to get some pictures up from the beach next week. It should be rather nice. But for now I need to get going to class.

1 comment:

andrea lee said...

Luke, ahlan w sahlan. It does my heart good (but also makes me a little restless) to hear news from al-Qahira. What refugee organization are you working with? (There aren't that many in Cairo, or so I understand.) Where are you taking English courses?

Just this week I've tried to revive my Arabic study a bit. It's slow going.

Be well.

Andrea S.