4.11.2008




I moved into an apartment with two Italians last weekend...Marco and Donatella. They are fun. It's right back in the neighborhood I used to live in 4 years ago. So all is well in residential terms. I have also changed teachers and classes are much better now. I feel in a good place and situation these days. My English classes have also been going well, and I have been spending some time with some of my students, speaking both Arabic and English. And learning a few words in Amheric...the Ethiopian language.

Today is very windy. I didn't do much but laundry...by hand, and some food shopping. I have here some pictures from last month. I suppose i have been here over a month or so now. If you want to have a look more pictures should be up at the album i have linked at the side. I'm working on it now, so hopefully they will be up after a bit. Sorry if there are any problems.

My quest for kimchee is yet to succeed. I spent several hours yesterday searching for a korean restaurant and found it, only to be turned down in my request for goods sharing the nature of kimchee. I've met some Koreans since my arrival and actually attended a traditional Korean musical performance at the Opera house here in Cairo. Only 3 dollars quite a difference from anywhere else I would see such a show. Anyway that should be all for now. Trying to do many things on this computer.

No comments: