8.29.2006

There hasn't been too much documentable action the past month or so. Life is becoming more stable, routine, balanced. I go for walks at night at the park. On the weekends I've been going hiking at the local mountains. I watched a sweet documentary on lions this past sunday. So you might get the idea. Nothing outrageous, but I'm continuing to enjoy each day. I teach kids every day, so if you know that you might be able to understand my state. I love it, but it's a daily challenge.

So Ill be coming home in about three weeks for a wedding. That is my sisters wedding. I'm pretty excited about that. I have my ticket and flight information. It will be a long trip but Ill have about a week to visit with many of you. Hopefully Ill see many of you at the wedding. I would love to visit with everyone that I have been out of contact with for so long. But I realize a week is a long and short time. So I look forward to seeing some of you, but others forgive me as Im sure you understand many things will be on the table. That said I hope to be seeing many of you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Luke! you are coming home soon! i am very excited to see you! kate

luke said...

Ha! You're getting married. I want to see you too.