4.15.2007





It was a nice weekend and a good time to travel. So we did. I really just want everyone to see a picture of my first fire in Korea. It works the same here, but we have the added luxury of bamboo. (it burns like paper but for a good 5-7 minutes) Four of us took the bus to a port on the southwest corner of Korea. We caught a ferry to an island the size of Messiah College. Nothing can speak to the joy of a fire in Korea on a near vacant island on a brisk and quiet Saturday night. The weeks continue to give me just enough exhaustion to recover from in two days. So fires are all the more in order, whether in my apartment or out. I find scent to be quite rejuvenating. I hope all is well with everyone. Enjoy the spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, if the island is the size of messiah we would like to know if you visited the salt flat while you were there ? -kate josh and josh w