1.18.2007





I meant to get these pictures up a while ago as they were taken only a few days after the last you see below. The one of me is vain attempt to make a cool picture with this picture program I found on my computer.
I think it looks cool anyway. These days have been stepping up in intensity with preparation for our graduation performance. My kids are so easy. They've pretty much learned all their lines in a week and a half. I'm impressed anyway, but it will take more than that I'm afraid. Korea is very much about productions if you remember my talk from this time last year. Yes I have been here for a full year as of earlier this month. Doesn't really feel like it, as I suppose shall be the case for most of the years with my aging bones. Speaking of bones, I'm considering my first marathon, just came up as a thought this week as I saw information on one this April. Well see what happens with that, but as for now its a romantic vision.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do it! marathons are fun..so i hear, kate

Anonymous said...

you look kinda weird in orange. perhaps a bit scary. looks like those curly locks are coming back in too. if you were an orc, someone behind you would be saying "what is it? what do you smell?" in that picture. get it?

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Luke! How can I send you pictures?

Aunt Sus

luke said...

hello aunt sus thank you. you can send me anything through email. You can get my address from my mom. Im not sure its a good idea to post it here. Hope to hear from you soon.